Vaishno Devi temple has been a center of faith of all the Hindus for ages. The temple is situated in the state of Jammu and Kashmir and visited by a number of pilgrims every year. The temple is managed by the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board.
The temple is located on top of a hill and hence to be there is nothing less than a challenging task. But the devotees face this challenge with great faith in the deity and smile on their faces. You can reach the Jammu railway station or airport, and our representative will pick you from there. He will move you to Katra which is at the distance of 50 km from Jammu. You will have a night stay at hotel in Katra.
Next morning you can move to the temple with the help of a pony or can also go on foot. There is also a facility of the helicopter. Hence those who have booked a helicopter ride can reach the temple by helicopter. One can go for the blessings of the deity and then come back to the hotel. Mata Vaishno Devi is also known as Vaishnavi and Trikuta. Devotees also call her as Mata Rani.
Once the Darshan of Mata Vaishnodevi is done, you will come back to the hotel. You will check out from the hotel, and our representative will drop you at Jammu railway station or airport as per your departure plan. Those who have a limited time or cannot move by pony or on foot can opt for helicopter also.
Arrive to jammu railway station/airport, meet our representative, drive to Katra, check in hotel, overnight stay in hotel.
After breakfast proceed to mata vaishno devi darshan by helicopter, after darshan back to hotel, after check out proceed to jammu railway station/airport.
· Meeting and assistance on arrival.
· Accommodations in Deluxe rooms at hotel.
· Daily fixed Menu breakfast , Dinner.
· Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions.
· Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
· Air fare / train fare.
· Coolie / porter charges.
· Camera charges.
· Donations at temples.
· Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
· Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes.
· Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
· Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes.
· Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Omkarehswar is a Hindu temple which is situated in kandwa with a distance of 77km from Indore. It is the...Book Now
Copyrights © 2018 . All Rights Reserved