Day 1: Delhi
On arrival pick up from Airport or Railway station. Night Drive To Shimla.
Day 2 : Shimla
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 :Manali
After breakfast visit Pandho Dem, Hanogi Mata Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Manali
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monestry, Club House and evening shopping at the local market Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Delhi
After Breakfast check out hotel and proceed for Delhi railway station / Airport .
· Meeting and assistance on arrival.
· AC accommodations in Deluxe 1 Rooms at hotels on Double sharing basis
· Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast Dinner .
· Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions
· Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
· Hotel and vehicle Tax.
· Air fare / train fare.
· Coolie / porter charges.
· Camera charges.
· Donations at temples.
· Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
· Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes.
· Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
· Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes.
· Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
Omkarehswar is a Hindu temple which is situated in kandwa with a distance of 77km from Indore. It is the...Book Now
Copyrights © 2018 . All Rights Reserved